Position: Management Trainee – Certified Pool Operator Technician
Purpose & Passion
As a management trainee you are an ambassador to effectively present the “Portofino Value Proposition” by performing support services to clean scheduled pools. Your role is critical to maintaining quality customer relations and advancing our mission by working closely with an advanced pool technician and our GM.
Primary Roles & Opportunity
• Accountable to perform all pool cleaning services in accord with company BluDiamond Standards and Standards of conduct.
• Ensuring long-term customer loyalty and referrals to new customers
• Prepares, manages and updates “Weekly Scorecard”
Employee moves through several positions of increasing responsibility over time as knowledge, skills and experience advance. And positions become available:
• Technician Support > Technician 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
• Team Leader > Supervisor > Manager > Director
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; develops alternative solutions.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
• Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.